Since they first appeared, information systems have evolved considerably in public and private establishments. Given their increasing complexity, transferring them requires specific logistical and IT skills.
Based on that observation, we developed a business activity that complements traditional players: IT transfer.
Created as part of one of the first independent French groups, the Transfers Department became an separate entity in 1997, when Ingenova was founded.
Today, Ingenova has accumulated experience from over 500 transfers.
- 1997 : Ingenova was founded and began marketing its IT Relocation Assistance services
- 1999 : Transferama, the 1st software for managing IT relocation operations, appeared on the market
- 2000 : 200,000th relocation of IT user device
- 2002 : Business reoriented toward data center relocation
- 2007 : Development of our service proposal for data centers
- 2008 : Legal reorganization of the Vokto group
- 2009 : Itil v3 certification for project leaders and managers
- 2010 : 250,000th relocation of server and infrastructure devices
- 2011 : Launch of our “Set-up and Cabling Infrastructures” service offer
- 2012 : Creation of our “EasyRack” tool for documenting your projects’ racks, equipment and connectivity
- 2019 : Membership in the United Nations Global Compact
- 2020 : ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Certification
Karim SANI – Chief Executive Officer
Karim founded Ingenova in 1997, after having worked as sales engineer for 6 years with Neurones and the Orbytes Ingenierie group. He also has considerable experience in marketing and training, having worked for IBM, SIO and Ipsos. Karim is a graduate of ESLSCA Paris, and has an Executive MBA CPA from HEC.
Frédéric COPPENS – Chief Technical Officer
An engineer by training (an ENIB graduate), Frédéric joined Ingenova in 1998 to develop consulting activities and to run Delivery. He has over 15 years of experience in project management, consulting and implementation of IT systems and networks. As Technical Director for IT services companies such as Neurones and Orbytes, and network manager for Europe 1, he has dual experience as project designer and project manager.
Olivier PIQUART – Business Manager
Olivier has been managing the Sales Department of Ingenova since 2002. He has considerable experience in sales and service management in the world of Information Systems, acquired since he began working in 1989 (Neurones, ATOS …). Olivier graduated from ADVANCIA Business School (with a degree in Sales and Management).
Ingenova is made up of a pool of Consultants, Project Managers and Technicians, all specialized in services to data centers.
Committed, meticulous, attentive, they put their hearts and all of their know-how into making sure that your projects are successful.
Our staff has an average of over 7 years of experience in the business. They receive regular training and have the necessary tools available. They generally each have a specialty, but are also familiar with all the various fields in which we work.
They are motivated by team spirit and customer satisfaction.
Some key figures
- Founding date: 1997
- Capital equity: 1.995 million euros
- Debt: 0€
- 2019 turnover: 5.652 million euros
- Permanent staff: 47